Parker-hannifin Corporation logo

Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH)

$532.96

Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Parker-hannifin Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) have a share price target of $612.47. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.92% upside from the latest price of $532.96 as on 14.06.24.

Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) share price will touch around $612.47 in next 12-months.
Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Parker-hannifin Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -10.51%

Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
15
15
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) is $612.47, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH), 79.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Parker-hannifin Corporation (PH) is $532.96 as of 14/06/2024.

23 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Parker-hannifin Corporation PH have recommended buy rating.