Park National Corp logo

Park National Corp (PRK)

$138.93

Park National Corp (PRK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Park National Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Park National Corp (PRK) have a share price target of $132. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.99% downside from the latest price of $138.93 as on 22.05.24.

Park National Corp (PRK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Park National Corp (PRK) share price will touch around $132 in next 12-months.
Park National Corp (PRK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Park National Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is 1.8%

Park National Corp (PRK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Park National Corp (PRK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Park National Corp (PRK) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
4
Park National Corp (PRK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Park National Corp (PRK) is $132, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Park National Corp (PRK) has a maximum of -0.05 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Park National Corp (PRK), 55.56% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Park National Corp (PRK) is $138.93 as of 22/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Park National Corp PRK have recommended sell rating.