Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. logo

Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK)

$15.59

Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) have a share price target of $19.97. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.09% upside from the latest price of $15.59 as on 30.05.24.

Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) share price will touch around $19.97 in next 12-months.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Park Hotels & Resorts Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -20.03%

Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
13
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) is $19.97, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK), 42.31% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.69% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) is $15.59 as of 30/05/2024.

11 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. PK have recommended hold rating.