Pan American Silver Corp logo

Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS)

$21.74

Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pan American Silver Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) have a share price target of $23.03. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.93% upside from the latest price of $21.74 as on 20.05.24.

Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) share price will touch around $23.03 in next 12-months.
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pan American Silver Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -19.37%

Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) is $23.03, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) is $21.74 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Pan American Silver Corp PAAS have recommended buy rating.