Pampa Energia Sa logo

Pampa Energia Sa (PAM)

$45.72

Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pampa Energia Sa on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) have a share price target of $51.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.79% upside from the latest price of $45.72 as on 27.05.24.

Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) share price will touch around $51.11 in next 12-months.
Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pampa Energia Sa's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -11.19%

Pampa Energia Sa (PAM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
2
3
3
Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) is $51.11, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Pampa Energia Sa (PAM), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pampa Energia Sa (PAM) is $45.72 as of 27/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Pampa Energia Sa PAM have recommended sell rating.