Pagseguro Digital Ltd. logo

Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS)

$13.31

Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pagseguro Digital Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) have a share price target of $16.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.22% upside from the latest price of $13.31 as on 14.07.24.

Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) share price will touch around $16.4 in next 12-months.
Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pagseguro Digital Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.07.24, the difference is -29.94%

Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
11
12
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
10
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) is $16.4, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS), 69.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pagseguro Digital Ltd. (PAGS) is $13.31 as of 14/07/2024.

16 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Pagseguro Digital Ltd. PAGS have recommended buy rating.