Packaging Corporation Of America logo

Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG)

$185.88

Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Packaging Corporation Of America on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) have a share price target of $190. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.22% upside from the latest price of $185.88 as on 21.06.24.

Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) share price will touch around $190 in next 12-months.
Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Packaging Corporation Of America's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -6.68%

Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
1
1
0
Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) is $190, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG), 38.46% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.54% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG) is $185.88 as of 21/06/2024.

5 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Packaging Corporation Of America PKG have recommended hold rating.