Otis logo

Otis (OTIS)

$96.79

Otis (OTIS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Otis on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Otis (OTIS) have a share price target of $97.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.82% upside from the latest price of $96.79 as on 19.05.24.

Otis (OTIS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Otis (OTIS) share price will touch around $97.58 in next 12-months.
Otis (OTIS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Otis's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -6.3%

Otis (OTIS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Otis (OTIS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Otis (OTIS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
10
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Otis (OTIS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Otis (OTIS) is $97.58, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Otis (OTIS) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Otis (OTIS), 47.37% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.63% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Otis (OTIS) is $96.79 as of 19/05/2024.

9 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Otis OTIS have recommended hold rating.