Onto Innovations Inc logo

Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO)

$233.14

Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Onto Innovations Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) have a share price target of $247. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.94% upside from the latest price of $233.14 as on 26.05.24.

Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) share price will touch around $247 in next 12-months.
Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Onto Innovations Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -25.01%

Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) is $247, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Onto Innovations Inc (ONTO) is $233.14 as of 26/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Onto Innovations Inc ONTO have recommended buy rating.