On Assignment Inc logo

On Assignment Inc (ASGN)

$101.12

On Assignment Inc (ASGN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of On Assignment Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for On Assignment Inc (ASGN) have a share price target of $94. This median of share price forecast represents a -7.04% downside from the latest price of $101.12 as on 18.05.24.

On Assignment Inc (ASGN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the On Assignment Inc (ASGN) share price will touch around $94 in next 12-months.
On Assignment Inc (ASGN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between On Assignment Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is 1.66%

On Assignment Inc (ASGN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
On Assignment Inc (ASGN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching On Assignment Inc (ASGN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
On Assignment Inc (ASGN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for On Assignment Inc (ASGN) is $94, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

On Assignment Inc (ASGN) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching On Assignment Inc (ASGN), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of On Assignment Inc (ASGN) is $101.12 as of 18/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for On Assignment Inc ASGN have recommended buy rating.