Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. logo

Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI)

$34.48

Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) have a share price target of $33.43. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.05% downside from the latest price of $34.48 as on 16.07.24.

Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) share price will touch around $33.43 in next 12-months.
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.07.24, the difference is 1.62%

Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
13
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) is $33.43, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) is $34.48 as of 16/07/2024.

12 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. OHI have recommended hold rating.