Old Republic International Corporation logo

Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)

$31.21

Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Old Republic International Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) have a share price target of $34. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.94% upside from the latest price of $31.21 as on 29.05.24.

Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) share price will touch around $34 in next 12-months.
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Old Republic International Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -10.94%

Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) is $34, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Old Republic International Corporation (ORI), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) is $31.21 as of 29/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Old Republic International Corporation ORI have recommended buy rating.