Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. logo

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL)

$173.3

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) have a share price target of $203.34. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.33% upside from the latest price of $173.3 as on 20.06.24.

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) share price will touch around $203.34 in next 12-months.
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Old Dominion Freight Line Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -13.08%

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
7
5
6
Hold
12
13
14
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
0
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) is $203.34, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL), 51.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (ODFL) is $173.3 as of 20/06/2024.

14 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. ODFL have recommended hold rating.