Nutrien Ltd. logo

Nutrien Ltd. (NTR)

$57.76

Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nutrien Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) have a share price target of $67.91. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.57% upside from the latest price of $57.76 as on 20.05.24.

Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) share price will touch around $67.91 in next 12-months.
Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nutrien Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -22.74%

Nutrien Ltd. (NTR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
14
14
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
7
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) is $67.91, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Nutrien Ltd. (NTR), 62.96% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.04% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) is $57.76 as of 20/05/2024.

17 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Nutrien Ltd. NTR have recommended buy rating.