Northwestern Corp logo

Northwestern Corp (NWE)

$52.85

Northwestern Corp (NWE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Northwestern Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Northwestern Corp (NWE) have a share price target of $53.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.91% upside from the latest price of $52.85 as on 21.05.24.

Northwestern Corp (NWE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Northwestern Corp (NWE) share price will touch around $53.33 in next 12-months.
Northwestern Corp (NWE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Northwestern Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -4.65%

Northwestern Corp (NWE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Northwestern Corp (NWE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Northwestern Corp (NWE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
1
1
Northwestern Corp (NWE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Northwestern Corp (NWE) is $53.33, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Northwestern Corp (NWE) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Northwestern Corp (NWE), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Northwestern Corp (NWE) is $52.85 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Northwestern Corp NWE have recommended buy rating.