Northern Oil And Gas Inc logo

Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG)

$40.64

Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Northern Oil And Gas Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) have a share price target of $49.79. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.51% upside from the latest price of $40.64 as on 21.05.24.

Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) share price will touch around $49.79 in next 12-months.
Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Northern Oil And Gas Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.33%

Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) is $49.79, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Northern Oil And Gas Inc (NOG) is $40.64 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Northern Oil And Gas Inc NOG have recommended buy rating.