Nordson Corporation logo

Nordson Corporation (NDSN)

$244.32

Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nordson Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nordson Corporation (NDSN) have a share price target of $283.16. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.9% upside from the latest price of $244.32 as on 18.07.24.

Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nordson Corporation (NDSN) share price will touch around $283.16 in next 12-months.
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nordson Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.07.24, the difference is -19.59%

Nordson Corporation (NDSN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Nordson Corporation (NDSN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nordson Corporation (NDSN) is $283.16, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nordson Corporation (NDSN) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Nordson Corporation (NDSN), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Nordson Corporation (NDSN) is $244.32 as of 18/07/2024.

7 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Nordson Corporation NDSN have recommended hold rating.