Nmi Holdings Inc logo

Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH)

$34.23

Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nmi Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) have a share price target of $36.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.68% upside from the latest price of $34.23 as on 20.05.24.

Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) share price will touch around $36.86 in next 12-months.
Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nmi Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -14.13%

Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) is $36.86, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH), 73.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nmi Holdings Inc (NMIH) is $34.23 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Nmi Holdings Inc NMIH have recommended buy rating.