Nisource Inc. logo

Nisource Inc. (NI)

$28.32

Nisource Inc. (NI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nisource Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nisource Inc. (NI) have a share price target of $31.22. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.24% upside from the latest price of $28.32 as on 24.06.24.

Nisource Inc. (NI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nisource Inc. (NI) share price will touch around $31.22 in next 12-months.
Nisource Inc. (NI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nisource Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.06.24, the difference is -9.99%

Nisource Inc. (NI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nisource Inc. (NI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Nisource Inc. (NI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
8
8
7
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nisource Inc. (NI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nisource Inc. (NI) is $31.22, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nisource Inc. (NI) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Nisource Inc. (NI), 90.48% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.52% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nisource Inc. (NI) is $28.32 as of 24/06/2024.

19 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Nisource Inc. NI have recommended buy rating.