Nice Systems Ltd. logo

Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE)

$198.6

Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nice Systems Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) have a share price target of $299.07. This median of share price forecast represents a 50.59% upside from the latest price of $198.6 as on 18.05.24.

Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) share price will touch around $299.07 in next 12-months.
Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nice Systems Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -26.12%

Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
7
7
6
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) is $299.07, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) has a maximum of 0.51 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nice Systems Ltd. (NICE) is $198.6 as of 18/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Nice Systems Ltd. NICE have recommended buy rating.