Nextracker Inc. logo

Nextracker Inc. (NXT)

$54.79

Nextracker Inc. (NXT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nextracker Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nextracker Inc. (NXT) have a share price target of $61.96. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.09% upside from the latest price of $54.79 as on 22.06.24.

Nextracker Inc. (NXT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nextracker Inc. (NXT) share price will touch around $61.96 in next 12-months.
Nextracker Inc. (NXT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nextracker Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -30.81%

Nextracker Inc. (NXT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nextracker Inc. (NXT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Nextracker Inc. (NXT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
20
18
Outperform
4
6
6
Hold
4
5
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nextracker Inc. (NXT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nextracker Inc. (NXT) is $61.96, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nextracker Inc. (NXT) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Nextracker Inc. (NXT), 77.42% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.58% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nextracker Inc. (NXT) is $54.79 as of 22/06/2024.

24 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Nextracker Inc. NXT have recommended buy rating.