Nexgen Energy Ltd logo

Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE)

$7.99

Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nexgen Energy Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) have a share price target of $5.31. This median of share price forecast represents a -33.54% downside from the latest price of $7.99 as on 19.05.24.

Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) share price will touch around $5.31 in next 12-months.
Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nexgen Energy Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is 46.89%

Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) is $5.31, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) has a maximum of -0.34 downside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE), 93.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nexgen Energy Ltd (NXE) is $7.99 as of 19/05/2024.

15 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Nexgen Energy Ltd NXE have recommended buy rating.