Netapp, Inc. logo

Netapp, Inc. (NTAP)

$130.17

Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Netapp, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) have a share price target of $127.37. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.15% downside from the latest price of $130.17 as on 16.07.24.

Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) share price will touch around $127.37 in next 12-months.
Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Netapp, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.07.24, the difference is 2.25%

Netapp, Inc. (NTAP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
15
14
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) is $127.37, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Netapp, Inc. (NTAP), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Netapp, Inc. (NTAP) is $130.17 as of 16/07/2024.

15 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Netapp, Inc. NTAP have recommended hold rating.