Nelnet Inc logo

Nelnet Inc (NNI)

$105.68

Nelnet Inc (NNI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nelnet Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nelnet Inc (NNI) have a share price target of $96. This median of share price forecast represents a -9.16% downside from the latest price of $105.68 as on 25.05.24.

Nelnet Inc (NNI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nelnet Inc (NNI) share price will touch around $96 in next 12-months.
Nelnet Inc (NNI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nelnet Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -1.44%

Nelnet Inc (NNI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nelnet Inc (NNI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Nelnet Inc (NNI) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
4
4
4
Nelnet Inc (NNI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nelnet Inc (NNI) is $96, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nelnet Inc (NNI) has a maximum of -0.09 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Nelnet Inc (NNI), 62.5% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nelnet Inc (NNI) is $105.68 as of 25/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Nelnet Inc NNI have recommended sell rating.