Ncr Voyix Corp logo

Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX)

$14.64

Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ncr Voyix Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) have a share price target of $19.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.08% upside from the latest price of $14.64 as on 20.07.24.

Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) share price will touch around $19.63 in next 12-months.
Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ncr Voyix Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.07.24, the difference is -35.81%

Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) is $19.63, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ncr Voyix Corp (VYX) is $14.64 as of 20/07/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Ncr Voyix Corp VYX have recommended buy rating.