Ncino Opco Inc logo

Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO)

$31.99

Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ncino Opco Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) have a share price target of $37.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.22% upside from the latest price of $31.99 as on 20.05.24.

Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) share price will touch around $37.5 in next 12-months.
Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ncino Opco Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -19.95%

Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
10
9
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) is $37.5, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO), 38.1% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.9% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Ncino Opco Inc (NCNO) is $31.99 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Ncino Opco Inc NCNO have recommended hold rating.