National Storage Affiliates logo

National Storage Affiliates (NSA)

$38.09

National Storage Affiliates (NSA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of National Storage Affiliates on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for National Storage Affiliates (NSA) have a share price target of $37.64. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.18% downside from the latest price of $38.09 as on 21.05.24.

National Storage Affiliates (NSA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the National Storage Affiliates (NSA) share price will touch around $37.64 in next 12-months.
National Storage Affiliates (NSA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between National Storage Affiliates's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -5.55%

National Storage Affiliates (NSA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
National Storage Affiliates (NSA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching National Storage Affiliates (NSA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
2
1
1
Hold
10
11
11
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
6
6
6
National Storage Affiliates (NSA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for National Storage Affiliates (NSA) is $37.64, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

National Storage Affiliates (NSA) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching National Storage Affiliates (NSA), 55% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of National Storage Affiliates (NSA) is $38.09 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for National Storage Affiliates NSA have recommended hold rating.