National Health Investors Inc. logo

National Health Investors Inc. (NHI)

$65.79

National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of National Health Investors Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) have a share price target of $65.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.44% downside from the latest price of $65.79 as on 21.05.24.

National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) share price will touch around $65.5 in next 12-months.
National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between National Health Investors Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -3.21%

National Health Investors Inc. (NHI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
9
10
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
4
4
4
National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) is $65.5, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching National Health Investors Inc. (NHI), 66.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of National Health Investors Inc. (NHI) is $65.79 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for National Health Investors Inc. NHI have recommended hold rating.