Myriad Genetics Inc. logo

Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN)

$24.26

Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Myriad Genetics Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) have a share price target of $24.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.31% upside from the latest price of $24.26 as on 23.06.24.

Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) share price will touch around $24.82 in next 12-months.
Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Myriad Genetics Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -22.95%

Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
3
Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) is $24.82, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN), 33.33% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 66.67% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN) is $24.26 as of 23/06/2024.

6 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Myriad Genetics Inc. MYGN have recommended hold rating.