Mosaic Company, The logo

Mosaic Company, The (MOS)

$28.39

Mosaic Company, The (MOS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mosaic Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mosaic Company, The (MOS) have a share price target of $35.37. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.59% upside from the latest price of $28.39 as on 13.07.24.

Mosaic Company, The (MOS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mosaic Company, The (MOS) share price will touch around $35.37 in next 12-months.
Mosaic Company, The (MOS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mosaic Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -20.95%

Mosaic Company, The (MOS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mosaic Company, The (MOS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Mosaic Company, The (MOS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
2
3
2
Hold
16
14
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
2
2
Mosaic Company, The (MOS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mosaic Company, The (MOS) is $35.37, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mosaic Company, The (MOS) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Mosaic Company, The (MOS), 56.52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 43.48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Mosaic Company, The (MOS) is $28.39 as of 13/07/2024.

13 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Mosaic Company, The MOS have recommended hold rating.