Moonlake Immunotherapeutics logo

Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX)

$43.3

Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Moonlake Immunotherapeutics on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) have a share price target of $70.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 63.81% upside from the latest price of $43.3 as on 13.06.24.

Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) share price will touch around $70.93 in next 12-months.
Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Moonlake Immunotherapeutics's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -39.6%

Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
9
10
10
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) is $70.93, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) has a maximum of 0.64 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Moonlake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) is $43.3 as of 13/06/2024.

18 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Moonlake Immunotherapeutics MLTX have recommended buy rating.