Monster Beverage Corporation logo

Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST)

$52.7

Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Monster Beverage Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) have a share price target of $62.77. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.11% upside from the latest price of $52.7 as on 29.05.24.

Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) share price will touch around $62.77 in next 12-months.
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Monster Beverage Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -14.7%

Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
14
14
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
10
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) is $62.77, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST), 72.41% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.59% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) is $52.7 as of 29/05/2024.

21 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Monster Beverage Corporation MNST have recommended buy rating.