Monolithic Power Systems Inc logo

Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR)

$753.38

Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Monolithic Power Systems Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) have a share price target of $783.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.97% upside from the latest price of $753.38 as on 25.05.24.

Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) share price will touch around $783.31 in next 12-months.
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Monolithic Power Systems Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -16.69%

Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) is $783.31, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Monolithic Power Systems Inc (MPWR) is $753.38 as of 25/05/2024.

16 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Monolithic Power Systems Inc MPWR have recommended buy rating.