Monday.com Ltd logo

Monday.com Ltd (MNDY)

$243.5

Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Monday.com Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) have a share price target of $262.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.65% upside from the latest price of $243.5 as on 28.05.24.

Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) share price will touch around $262.13 in next 12-months.
Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Monday.com Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -27.54%

Monday.com Ltd (MNDY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
14
13
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) is $262.13, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Monday.com Ltd (MNDY), 82.61% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.39% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Monday.com Ltd (MNDY) is $243.5 as of 28/05/2024.

19 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Monday.com Ltd MNDY have recommended buy rating.