Molson Coors Brewing Company logo

Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP)

$53.5

Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Molson Coors Brewing Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) have a share price target of $64.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.35% upside from the latest price of $53.5 as on 28.05.24.

Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) share price will touch around $64.92 in next 12-months.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Molson Coors Brewing Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -12.08%

Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
14
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
2
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) is $64.92, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP), 59.09% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40.91% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) is $53.5 as of 28/05/2024.

13 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Molson Coors Brewing Company TAP have recommended hold rating.