Molina Healthcare, Inc. logo

Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH)

$345.4

Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Molina Healthcare, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) have a share price target of $400.98. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.09% upside from the latest price of $345.4 as on 23.05.24.

Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) share price will touch around $400.98 in next 12-months.
Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Molina Healthcare, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -15.49%

Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
9
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) is $400.98, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH), 52.63% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 47.37% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Molina Healthcare, Inc. (MOH) is $345.4 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Molina Healthcare, Inc. MOH have recommended buy rating.