Mohawk Industries Inc. logo

Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK)

$118.92

Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mohawk Industries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) have a share price target of $125.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.53% upside from the latest price of $118.92 as on 21.05.24.

Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) share price will touch around $125.5 in next 12-months.
Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mohawk Industries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.47%

Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
14
13
13
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
8
8
8
Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) is $125.5, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK), 52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) is $118.92 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Mohawk Industries Inc. MHK have recommended hold rating.