Mobileye Global Inc. logo

Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY)

$25.97

Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mobileye Global Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) have a share price target of $37.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 43.43% upside from the latest price of $25.97 as on 21.06.24.

Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) share price will touch around $37.25 in next 12-months.
Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mobileye Global Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -22.56%

Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
20
21
22
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
5
5
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
2
Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) is $37.25, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) has a maximum of 0.43 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY), 84.85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) is $25.97 as of 21/06/2024.

28 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Mobileye Global Inc. MBLY have recommended buy rating.