Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. logo

Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG)

$9.96

Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) have a share price target of $11.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.77% upside from the latest price of $9.96 as on 24.05.24.

Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) share price will touch around $11.73 in next 12-months.
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -15.52%

Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
12
12
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is $11.73, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is $9.96 as of 24/05/2024.

16 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group, Inc. MUFG have recommended buy rating.