Mister Car Wash Inc. logo

Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW)

$7.32

Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mister Car Wash Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) have a share price target of $9.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.78% upside from the latest price of $7.32 as on 20.06.24.

Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) share price will touch around $9.5 in next 12-months.
Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mister Car Wash Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -29.58%

Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
6
6
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) is $9.5, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW), 68.42% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.58% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) is $7.32 as of 20/06/2024.

13 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Mister Car Wash Inc. MCW have recommended buy rating.