Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. logo

Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO)

$24.07

Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) have a share price target of $24.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.08% upside from the latest price of $24.07 as on 21.05.24.

Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) share price will touch around $24.09 in next 12-months.
Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Millicom Intl Cellular S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.53%

Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) is $24.09, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. (TIGO) is $24.07 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Millicom Intl Cellular S.a. TIGO have recommended buy rating.