Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. logo

Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA)

$139.32

Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) have a share price target of $140.21. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.64% upside from the latest price of $139.32 as on 19.06.24.

Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) share price will touch around $140.21 in next 12-months.
Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -6.08%

Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
16
16
16
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
2
2
2
Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) is $140.21, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA), 57.14% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) is $139.32 as of 19/06/2024.

16 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Mid-america Apartment Communities Inc. MAA have recommended hold rating.