Microsoft Corporation logo

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)

$430.16

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 60 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Microsoft Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 60 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) have a share price target of $481.74. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.99% upside from the latest price of $430.16 as on 26.05.24.

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) share price will touch around $481.74 in next 12-months.
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Microsoft Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -18.02%

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 60 analysts tracking and researching Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
30
30
32
Outperform
23
23
22
Hold
8
7
6
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) is $481.74, offered by 60 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 60 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 60 analysts tracking and researching Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) is $430.16 as of 26/05/2024.

54 of total 60 analysts offering stock ratings for Microsoft Corporation MSFT have recommended buy rating.