Mge Energy Inc logo

Mge Energy Inc (MGEE)

$81.41

Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mge Energy Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) have a share price target of $63. This median of share price forecast represents a -22.61% downside from the latest price of $81.41 as on 19.05.24.

Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) share price will touch around $63 in next 12-months.
Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mge Energy Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is 25.33%

Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) is $63, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) has a maximum of -0.23 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mge Energy Inc (MGEE), 71.43% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mge Energy Inc (MGEE) is $81.41 as of 19/05/2024.

5 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Mge Energy Inc MGEE have recommended sell rating.