Meta Platforms Inc logo

Meta Platforms Inc (META)

$478.22

Meta Platforms Inc (META) Share Price Forecast
Currently 65 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Meta Platforms Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 65 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Meta Platforms Inc (META) have a share price target of $512.99. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.27% upside from the latest price of $478.22 as on 28.05.24.

Meta Platforms Inc (META) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Meta Platforms Inc (META) share price will touch around $512.99 in next 12-months.
Meta Platforms Inc (META) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Meta Platforms Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -14.39%

Meta Platforms Inc (META): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Meta Platforms Inc (META) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 65 analysts tracking and researching Meta Platforms Inc (META) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
36
35
37
Outperform
20
22
21
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Meta Platforms Inc (META) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Meta Platforms Inc (META) is $512.99, offered by 65 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Meta Platforms Inc (META) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 65 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 65 analysts tracking and researching Meta Platforms Inc (META), 89.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Meta Platforms Inc (META) is $478.22 as of 28/05/2024.

58 of total 65 analysts offering stock ratings for Meta Platforms Inc META have recommended buy rating.