Merck & Co. Inc. logo

Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK)

$130.76

Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Merck & Co. Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) have a share price target of $129.79. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.74% downside from the latest price of $130.76 as on 22.05.24.

Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) share price will touch around $129.79 in next 12-months.
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Merck & Co. Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -0.76%

Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
17
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
9
8
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) is $129.79, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) is $130.76 as of 22/05/2024.

26 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Merck & Co. Inc. MRK have recommended buy rating.