Melco Crown Entertainment Limited logo

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO)

$8.7

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Melco Crown Entertainment Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) have a share price target of $10.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.37% upside from the latest price of $8.7 as on 23.05.24.

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) share price will touch around $10.82 in next 12-months.
Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Melco Crown Entertainment Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -39.09%

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) is $10.82, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MLCO) is $8.7 as of 23/05/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Melco Crown Entertainment Limited MLCO have recommended buy rating.