Mckesson Corporation logo

Mckesson Corporation (MCK)

$584.25

Mckesson Corporation (MCK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mckesson Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mckesson Corporation (MCK) have a share price target of $621.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.32% upside from the latest price of $584.25 as on 23.07.24.

Mckesson Corporation (MCK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mckesson Corporation (MCK) share price will touch around $621.17 in next 12-months.
Mckesson Corporation (MCK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mckesson Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.07.24, the difference is -5.61%

Mckesson Corporation (MCK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mckesson Corporation (MCK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Mckesson Corporation (MCK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mckesson Corporation (MCK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mckesson Corporation (MCK) is $621.17, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mckesson Corporation (MCK) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Mckesson Corporation (MCK), 78.26% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.74% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mckesson Corporation (MCK) is $584.25 as of 23/07/2024.

18 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Mckesson Corporation MCK have recommended buy rating.