Matson Inc logo

Matson Inc (MATX)

$115.21

Matson Inc (MATX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Matson Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Matson Inc (MATX) have a share price target of $126.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.95% upside from the latest price of $115.21 as on 21.05.24.

Matson Inc (MATX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Matson Inc (MATX) share price will touch around $126.67 in next 12-months.
Matson Inc (MATX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Matson Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.73%

Matson Inc (MATX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Matson Inc (MATX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Matson Inc (MATX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
3
Outperform
0
0
3
Hold
5
5
3
Underperform
2
2
0
Sell
1
1
0
Matson Inc (MATX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Matson Inc (MATX) is $126.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Matson Inc (MATX) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Matson Inc (MATX), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Matson Inc (MATX) is $115.21 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Matson Inc MATX have recommended buy rating.