Matador Resources Company logo

Matador Resources Company (MTDR)

$60.59

Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Matador Resources Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Matador Resources Company (MTDR) have a share price target of $78.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.87% upside from the latest price of $60.59 as on 28.05.24.

Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Matador Resources Company (MTDR) share price will touch around $78.08 in next 12-months.
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Matador Resources Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -21.77%

Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Matador Resources Company (MTDR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
13
13
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
5
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Matador Resources Company (MTDR) is $78.08, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Matador Resources Company (MTDR) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Matador Resources Company (MTDR), 85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Matador Resources Company (MTDR) is $60.59 as of 28/05/2024.

17 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Matador Resources Company MTDR have recommended buy rating.